Sven Hunzinger is since February 2015 employed by SBR Schuster & Partner. He spent his internship in the district of the Higher Civil Court Duesseldorf and has among others gained experiences at stations with the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) in Bonn and a law firm in Kochi (India). His Focus lies within in the area IT-, Internet- and data protection law.
Legal studies at the Heinrich-Heine-University Duesseldorf.
Doctoral candidate with Prof. Dr. Thomas Hoeren at the Westphalian-Wilhelms-University Muenster
2009 – 2015 assistant at the professorship for Civil law, Labour law and Comparative Law, (Prof. Dr. Feuerborn), University Duesseldorf
2012 – 2014 Internship in the district of the Higher Civil Court in Duesseldorf with stints with the Federal Office of Information Security (BSI) in Bonn and abroad in Kochi (India)
Since 2015 lawyer with SBR Schuster & Partner
- Foreign Languages: English
- Legitimacy of data transfers to the US under the new Safe-Harbour-decision, CR 2015, 787 (together with Schuster)
- Legal questions related to the construction of the broadband local area network by the public sector, CR 7/2015 (together with Schuster)
- Pre- and post-contractual obligations in the IT contract – Part II: post-contractual obligations, CR 2015, 277 (together with Schuster)
- Pre- and post-contractual obligations in the IT contract – Part I: pre-contractual obligations, CR 2015, 209 (together with Schuster)